Through our partnership with Chris Tracy and the team at C.T. Training & Consulting
, we are able to provide end to end consulting and implementation services. Our in-depth evaluation process guides the practice through the analysis, organization, and prioritization phases of the planning process.
It is our belief that there is not enough thought and planning which goes into the design of many computer systems in dental offices. Often: backups and disaster planning are inadequate, computers are introduced into the Ops with limited thought to their placement, cables are strewn across the floor, and there is limited ability to upgrade.
Through our knowledge of the specifics of dental computing, and guidance from our partners and associates in the dental and computing industries, we are able to provide planning in the following critical areas:
· Network Migration Strategies
· PC and Hardware Deployment Strategies
· Server Upgrade Strategies
· Standardized Platforms
· Software and Hardware Upgrade Planning
· Redundancy and Disaster Recovery Planning
· Remote and Transparent Software Changes
· Data Backup Evaluation
· Hardware Placement Planning
· Operatory Computer System Design
· Custom Network Design
· 3 to 5 Year Hardware Rotation Planning
· Capacity Planning
· System Integration
· LAN/WAN Planning
Through our 3 to 5 year technology plan: we help dentists evaluate their needs today and in the future.